- Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。
- This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。
- We’d like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
- That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
- I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
- I’m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
- I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。
- If I were you, I’d choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
- We’ve already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
- This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。
- Let’s move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
- Good. That’s just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。
- The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
- Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
- Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
- One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
- Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
- Certainly. And we also have test results that we’re sure you’d be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
- How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
- We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。
- Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
- Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
- How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
- We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
- How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
- What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
- I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
- Why don’t we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
- I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
- We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
- If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
- Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
- We’d like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
- We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
- The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
- We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
- We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
- We don’t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
- That’s international practice. We can’t break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
- We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
- We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
- Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
- We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
- Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
- Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
- Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
- The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。
- Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
- We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
- We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。
- They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
- I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
- When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
- I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
- I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
- But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。
- It’s up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。
- The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
- How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
- We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
- I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
- Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
- Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
- Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?
- Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
- If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
- The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
- We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
- The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
- Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
- We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
- When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
- I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
- I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
- It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
- I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
- I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
- We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
- I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。
- I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
- So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
- We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
- I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。
- What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?
- I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
- What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I’m afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
- Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
- We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
- Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
- This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
- Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
- I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
- Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
- We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
- My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
- Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
- Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
- Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
- What abou, t the price? 对价格有何看法?
- What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
- How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
- What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
- What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
- The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
- You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
- We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
- This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
- I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
- Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
- While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
- Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
- We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
- To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
- This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
- Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
- Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
- In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价
- Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
- It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
- Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
- How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
- How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
- It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
- What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
- Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. , 谢谢你的光临。
- Don’t mention it. 别客气。
- Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
- I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
- Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
- Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。
|